This week students in middle school shared their knowledge and expertise in the field of science. Look to see this program continue to expand as we move into next year. This will be the first of many S/A to STEM to STEAM nights at St. Sebastian School. Thank you to our volunteers who provided a delicious dinner option.
This weekend the young adults of St. Sebastian Parish will be celebrating the sacrament of Confirmation. The mass will be on Saturday at 5pm. Bishop Clark will be presiding with Fr. German. If your family is available to attend, please have your child wear their uniform. Students who attend in uniform may have free dress on Monday. If you are able to come early, we will be sitting south side of the church by the choir.
Next Thursday, there will be a sports awards ceremony in the cafeteria at 5:30 for all team sports. Please come to acknowledge our students and thank their coaches.
Summer school registration is open Please refer to the website or ask the front office for more information. Registration forms and fees for the first week are due ASAP.
Notes from the Admissions Office:
Re-enrollment is currently underway. All re-enrollment forms, tuition agreements, and registration/technology fees are now due and must be turned in to the front office immediately. If you have not turned in your agreement and or registration/technology fee, please contact Mr. Higdon.
Important Dates to Remember
- May 26- Sports Awards Banquet 5:30pm
- May 27- 2nd Grade First Reconciliation
- May 29- 2nd Grade First Communion 9am
- May 30 - NO SCHOOL - Memorial Day
- May 31- TK/K Dual Language Immersion Workshop- Mandatory
- May 31- 8th Grade Retreat
- June 1- 8th Grade Disneyland Trip
- June 3- 8th Grade Family Mass and Breakfast
- June 6- 8th Grade Graduation
- June 8- TK/K Language Celebration Ceremony- students go home with family after celebration but return Thursday for a regular day.
- June 10- Last day of school- Pancake breakfast, 12:30 dismissal, no aftercare
Tweet from Pope Francis:
“What we say and how we say it, our every word and gesture, ought to express God’s compassion, tenderness and forgiveness for all.”